onsdag den 8. februar 2017

Rv3gm elecraft

Discover the thrill of building and really understanding your own radio equipment. Imagine the feeling you will get from your first QSO when you tell the other . Bicycle QRP mini DXpedition to Albania by Z35M op. Hendricks QRP Kits is a company that specializes in high quality, low cost QRP Kits. I will strive to provide complete .

The conditions not as good as last year. Hope, a more European QRPers will take a part in FYBO next year. Elecraft KXand use a foot whip stuck in my rear pocket. Chief of Russian Bears Team. L-tuner (circuit included).


There are positions rotatory switch. SO4M, SA LP 40M, Unfortunately I had no enough time the . Press question mark to see available shortcut keys.

MHz I dati tecnici del beacon: Frequenza:. Cover by เหม่เหมบีมKruPae Jakrapong. Marc ลองฟังเวอร์ชั่น Cover. Good propagation on 40m at night. FT757GX, antennas, IV 4 - cable m high GP - 40m mono band.


I am married and have two sons, and years old. My education is radio engineering and my current occupation is. In my youth I had my 7-years military service as a low degree . Many thanks for all NoGa-QRP Members for help me with K2! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Greetings from Russia RU-QRP Club! RV3GM Oleg (Master 72) V. TS-850SAT, 100W ground plane UA1DZ. TX Watts, Magnetic Loop. RLW, meters, m AGL). IC-756PROIII, Delta Loop.

It was funny to listen very weak signals. I am totally new to kit building and. Dear fellow amateur, In deze mail staat een link waarop het tweeentwintigste DKARS-Magazine is te downloaden. This mail contains a link which the 22th- DKARS-Magazine is available for download. De Dutch Kingdom Amateur Radio Society is een stichting die de . QRP ZERO BEAT INDICATOR FOR THE ELECRAFT.


HANDS ON THE ELECRAFT K1. THE MB7LF 136Khz REMOTE RECEIVER PROJECT STEWART BRYANT. THE SARDINE SUPERGAINER FOR 40M.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.

Thermoelectric generator module

II-VI Marlow power generation technology takes existing temperature differences to produce renewable energy for a variety of small and larg...