onsdag den 27. september 2017

Bel e88cc

Made in Hollan on a rare o. NOS from Upscale Audio in Platinum Grade. Find reviews, data sheets and specs to help upgrade your tube amplifier and preamp. Shop with confidence on eBay!


Trying a pair of these guys out!

Inputs of ZMA Pre outs of CSP3. I am looking to do some rolling here. An old radio shop in my city has just offered me valves from their old stock.


While most of them are usual Eland the ECCxx series, the following are new to me: E88CC (golden legs- very unusual) BEL make. Guru, do you have a way of getting some of the Indian make E88CC ? I have a feeling this might have been made my BEL (Bharat Electronics). Popular tubes used in Audio like ECC8 ECC8 ECC8 ELetc. BEL E88CC was similar but different from Philips design with Solid .

Rajiv, have you tried the BEL E88CC ? How do they compare to the EUropean counterparts? Bel Canto Design SEP-Tube Preamplifier with Remote and Siemens E88CC for sale. For sale is my Bel Canto SEP-tube preamplifier. This is a fantastic tube preamplifier.


Please check reviews online where this preamp was favorably compare. Please note I have tested all these tubes and almost all of them are used. I mixed these up with another lot of tubes. This listing is for a lot of used E88CC gold pin tubes.


On the other hand a couple of my fav. Can I add to what Josh has . You guys gotta slow down on these or I have to raise the price! SQ stands for Special Quality and was only given to tubes that passed stringent quality standards.


Philips made tubes for many brands like Amperex, but Philips Miniwatt is the real name. FWIW, I have an NOS BEL E88CC dual-triode in original carton, completely unused and in the same condition that it was when it was manufactured c. ECC81,ECC82,ECC83,ECC88, E88CC ,GZ32,GZ34 . BEL 12axVacuum Tubes $79.

NOS Tubes Precision Tested and Ready to Ship!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.

Thermoelectric generator module

II-VI Marlow power generation technology takes existing temperature differences to produce renewable energy for a variety of small and larg...