mandag den 30. oktober 2017

Jj e88cc review

Find reviews , data sheets and specs to upgrade your tube amplifier. The baseline tube: JJ E88CC Slovakia. These are my own tubes that I purchased from Thetubestore.


But I got them out for the N-F-P . When testing TESLA gold pin E88CC , the experience was so much better. Same as with all NOS when I see that.

E88CC is a frame grid tube from JJ with gold pins. There are no reviews for this item. Genalex E88cc vs JJ E88cc. Reviews for Similar Products.


Besides, just in case somebody might be wondering what kind of CD -Player I`m talking about all the time, here`s a nice review incl. FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. Only registered users can write reviews.


Please, or register.

What kind of power tubes does your amp use? The JJ E88CC valve has great detail with smooth mids and highs. It is often used for Hi-Fi applications.


It provides very smooth mids and high end with a lot of detail. Available with gold pins. Very cool, low microphony, loiw noise, and test very well. Airy highs, smooth mids, and great detail.


Excellent sonics, low microphonics. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. These tubes have been cryo treate given a hour burn-in and then carefully checked for noise and microphonics. Cryoset Deep Cryogenic Treatment: The process . They are a fairly warm tube and fairly reliable.


Typical characteristic: Ua = V Ug = -V Ia = mA. As a manufacturer, I purchase mine directly from the importer. I can tell you that I no longer purchase JJ tubes.


I had so many JJ 5AR4s die by shorting it cost me about $4in transformers. Five years ago, I swore by the JJ power tubes, but I had a number melt, and they were replaced by . Ultra-selected JJ E88CC Gold Pins tubes.

This new version of the acclaimed JJ E88CC sounds exceptionally well and we accurately selected and matched only the best tubes, rejecting about the of the lot. So, we obtained only the best selected tubes, at the very lowest rate of noise and microphonics. Levertijd 3-werkdagen fontP STYLE= font-size: Status: Levertijd 3-werkdagen (Lees hier de voorwaarden). Hoeveelheid: In winkelwagen.


In the blue corner, the Incumbent: JJ Tesla Gold Pin E88CC. First off, I am NOT a big-time tube roller. Years ago, I did a little tube rolling when I first got my BC21.


It was a fun and instructive experience, comparing ElectroHarmonix, . Tungsram ecc, Tesla JJ ecc, RFT ecc82.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.

Thermoelectric generator module

II-VI Marlow power generation technology takes existing temperature differences to produce renewable energy for a variety of small and larg...