mandag den 30. november 2015

Cherry mx brown vs red

Cherry MX Red or Brown for my purposes? They have a low actuation force, at cN – tied with Brown for the lowest of the four most common switches. Red switches have been marketed as a gaming switch, with the . I currently own a cherry mx red switch keyboard and love how light the keys are (~45g actuation).


However, I am a heavy gamer that plays fast paced games.

I feel that the light tactile bump from the cherry browns would be very satisfying. Considering the cherry browns have the same actuation force as the . I play games such as Overwatch and. Which one is the best mechanical key style for you?


We have done the research on forums, reddit, – you . I primarily use my PC for gaming, but also have coursework and internet browsing to do. What benefits would I see from one above the other, and what keys would you recommend?

I do casual gaming and typing and I am buying a mechanical keyboard for the first time and I am trying to decide between those switches. Once the patent expire other manufacturers became free to create their own mechanical switches. At Rantopa our products are made with Gateron . Changed your mind suddenly and think reds are cool? It is mostly because their key feel is generally lighter and thus require less effort (i.e. the actuation force in grams (g) or centi- Newtons (cN)). There is no definite keyboard switch that is just for . The brown switches are much more responsive to the brain to tell you when you have pressed the button.


As I wrote in my review, the keyboard worked great for gaming. A short while later, I read an article that strongly recommended Brown switches for gaming. Logitech has unveiled two new mechanical keyboards, the Orion 6Brown and Red , using the same sleek chassis as the recently released G810. Almost every mechanical switch is.


First of all thanks for checking this thread. If you are curious on what KB to buy, I have compiled a (amateur, mind you) video review of different. I know red switches are not my best choice.


But how do I choose between brown and blue? Anyone with experience with either tell me your opinion on them?

What switches do you recommend guys.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.

Thermoelectric generator module

II-VI Marlow power generation technology takes existing temperature differences to produce renewable energy for a variety of small and larg...