mandag den 26. december 2016

Exo terra monsoon problems

I have had the Exo Terra. Exo-terra monsoon kit timer problems. Looking around other forums etc. So my usual routine after work is to check my tanks, when I discover my tank completely flooded.


This thing was going off like every seconds with a . I know what everybody is going to say, and I want to get a Mistking, but I don't have the money for it at the moment.

Monsoon RS4Misting - Anyone have. The built-in timer malfunctions, and it mists a. To start with, he needed to figure out what the problem was. He went about it in clinical fashion, eventually . The Zoo Med Repti-Rain just breaks down and there is . I just want to know if this problem has been solved for this item.


Since it was a screen enclosure with just a flat plastic bottom this was a problem. If the problem persists, replace the nozzles.

There is no LED indicator illuminated on the unit. The unit is switched off, . I hooked everything up correctly. I was planning on sending it back to the . Overall Rating out of 1-.


We bought this unit about months ago. After about months, the inbuilt timer gave up, the unit would turn on at random . Learn all about Exo Terra Terrarium, monsoon , waterfall, incubator and problems related to the terrariums. Find out what genuine customers have said about reptiles. Real product reviews from real people. The nozzles can be expensive but the exo terra monsoon nozzles work perfectly fine with the mist king and are half the cost.


If you use RO water or distilled water with the systems you will have no problems. Just full up a 5gallon bucket from Home Depot with water and that will last you a while . Sorry about your problems with ExoTerra I never use anything from them except their cages, which I love. Wij hebben twee ExoTerra terraria die we besproeien met één pomp (vier koppen).


Dit levert al sinds het begin (ongeveer een jaar geleden) problemen op. Helaas kwam daar al snel water in de kap door terugslag, wat volgens de .

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.

Thermoelectric generator module

II-VI Marlow power generation technology takes existing temperature differences to produce renewable energy for a variety of small and larg...