torsdag den 27. april 2017

Vag eeprom programmer 1 19 no ecu found

VAG EEprom Programmer v1. Enter in Channel Number. Does anybody have this software cracked so we can work like other versions like 1. I tried to read the eeprom , said something like Ecu is missing or something similar.


All I seem to be able to get is No ECU found.

Have the comm port set correctly, and vagcom connects, am I missing something? I played with it a bit today coupled using a Chinese ODBcable and was able to read my encrypted eeprom. I was lost and threw in the towel.


Próbowałem odczytać vag eeprom programmerem ale wywala mi ciagle no ecu found. Licznik który chcę odpalić. Wersję mam taką jak piszesz oraz 1. You do not need to do any of this.


Vag eeprom programmer will only work on the cluster and is safe.

Automotive Airbag, Dash, ECU, IMMO. And this is likely to occur when your writing other files look at this forum or other sites, search for vag eeprom programmer 1. Użyłem programów do próby odczytania. VCDS) - błąd odczytu, komunikat: VCDS was not able to retrieve a mileage from this ECU. The Ecu is either not supporte or does not store mileage.


Viaken KKL) - błąd odczytu, . Basically, I think I need to read the original code off of the ECU , or I read somewhere that the code is linked to and can be read from the cutout in the keys. Aber Vcds möchte von mir einen Login Haben damit ich das neue Motorsteuergerät an die WFS anlernen kann. Ohne scheint es nicht zu gehen!


Achso, ich weiß nicht ob das mit VCDS geht. I had no idea it would take so long to get logged into the ECU. Natomiast kiedy wybrany jest COMlub COMto pokazuje błąd: No ECU found. W załączniku program i sterowniki (sterowniki pobrane za pomocą identyfikatora sprzętu z Menadżera zadań), zainstalowane pomyślnie po uruchomieniu ich jako administrator. VVDIVVDI Key Programmer Full.


Eeprom Programmer and ECU. I used a different program, Vag EEPROM Programmer 1. KKL na rs2odczytam eeprom z ecu EDC15vpróbowałem vag commanderem 2.

Z sterownikiem sie łączy ale eepromu nie czyta. I am trying to get my key pin code, but so far no luck. Can anybody try to read the pin from dash file, or need to be only ECU bin.


Si no lee las memorias EEPROM. Actualización al CarProg chinito a la versión Full.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.

Thermoelectric generator module

II-VI Marlow power generation technology takes existing temperature differences to produce renewable energy for a variety of small and larg...